The Crippled God

The Crippled God - Steven Erikson, Steven Erikson Repaso en español de toda la saga ----> Click aquí.

The epic conclusion of one of the most amazing fantasy series that I've ever read. If you reached this far, brace yourself this is a hard but wonderful journey.

I have to admit I struggled through the first half of the book, many chapters were monologues and lot of introspection from the characters. Luckily we get some awesome battles between this dull chapters, but still it was very hard to continue reading.
My advice is to keep reading no matter what, the ending's totally worth it, I couldn't figure out how the story would end until the last 30 or so pages.
For me it was a satisfactory ending: it concluded a lot of the main plots of the series and others were left open, but not in a bad way (I really hope Erikson continue writing about Shadowthrone and Cotillion).

To sum up: after a slow start the story really takes off and the second half of the book is a page turner. The epilogue is beautiful and a great reward for such a tough read.
I hope to reread the whole series again in the future, the malazan universe is outstanding.

“And now the page before us blurs.
An age is done. The book must close.
We are abandoned to history.
Raise high one more time the tattered standard
Of the Fallen. See through the drifting smoke
To the dark stains upon the fabric.
This is the blood of our lives, this is the
Payment of our deeds, all soon to be
Forgotten.
We were never what people could be.
We were only what we were.

Remember us”