Review de los tres libros en español: Click aquí

EDIT: after watching the TV mini series I can say that the books are better as always. The ending from the novels is completely different from the one shown in the series and it makes more sense in my opinion.

I was really surprised by this book, I didn't have any idea of what the plot was since I added this book to my to read list a long time ago. Then I found out that it was going to be adapted to the TV and decided to give it a shot.

I think that's the better way to start reading this book: the less you know about the plot the more you will enjoy it, so I'll only say that it's a story about a man who wakes up from a car accident in a little town called Wayward Pines. He can't remember anything: his name, what he was doing there or what was his job. The rest is up to you to find out, giving more details ruins the experience of discovering what the hell is going on.

My only problem with this book was that some parts (especially the beginning) are written in phrases. I usually don't complain about the way a book is written as long as the story is interesting but this one was a bit awkward to read at first. Luckily the story is really fast paced and intriguing, it makes you feel involved in discovering the mystery of Wayward Pines through the perspective of the protagonist, towards half the novel the writing style wasn't a problem any more.

So if you're looking for a good thriller I suggest that you try this book, the ending left me really hooked and wanting to know how this story continues, I'll definitely be reading the other two books in the near future.